Neogothic manor house

Węgry
Originally, an early 18th century Baroque mansion was found in Węgry, then rebuilt in Neo-Gothic style in the second half of the 19th c. Renovated in 1922, after WWII it was nationalized and modified to serve as an elementary school. It is a brick building on a stone foundation and a rectangular plan, with a semicircular projection on the facade marking the main entrance. The back is decorated by a terrace with double stairs leading to the garden. The 20th century manor also had a carriage house and a garage, located in a one-story building near the house.

Nearby places

Church of St. Hedwig in Węgry

Węgry

Penitential crosses

ul. Kościuszki
Węgry

Penitential cross

Bogunów 18
Bogunów

Nearby trips