Palace in Galowice

Galowice
The palace was built in 1840, in place of an earlier building. It was rebuilt twice – in 1848 and 1894. It was partially destroyed during World War II. In the 1950s, the tower was demolished. Currently, privately owned, the palace is under renovation.

Nearby places

Baroque gate

ul. Leśna 5
Galowice

Museum of Carts and Carriages in Galowice

ul. Leśna 5
Galowice

Art workshop and gallery of Viola Tycz

ul. Parkowa 6
Galowice

Nearby trips