Radwanice , ul. Kościelna 8
The parish church of Our Lady of the Rosary, designed by Erich Grau, emerged in 1939 as a Protestant church. It is a rectangular brick structure with a hipped roof covered with tiles. In the north-west part, it is covered with a turret topped with a ball and a cross. The main nave has large windows, a modern chancel and two vestries, which are entered from the nave and the back of the church. The interior is modern as well.
Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria in Święta Katarzyna
ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 21