Sulimów , ul. Kochanowskiego
The church of St. Francis of Assisi was built between 1805 and 1806 as a Protestant one. The construction was initiated by the then owner of the village of Schwarz, following the design by architect Jan Karol Krystian Leyser. The church was rebuilt many times, due to which it lost its original appearance. Since 1945, it has served as a Roman Catholic church. It is a single-nave brick building, plastered, built on a rectangular plan with a chancel that is lower and narrower from the east, a vestry and porch on the sides. The interior is modest, with a Classicist altar and a pulpit from 1806. On the back of the church, the parish cemetery of ca. 1805 is found.
Monastery and hospital of the Sisters of Christ the Good Shepherd
ul. Dąbrowskiego 8