Święta Katarzyna , ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 21
The church of St. Catherine of Alexandria comes from the 13th century. It was rebuilt several times. In the first half of the 18th c., the chancel was lengthened and a private lobby was added above the sacristy. The whole church received a lunette ceiling, and the decor was updated in Baroque style. It was destroyed in 1945 and rebuilt in the postwar years. It is a late-Romanesque brick building with Gothic elements, oriented. The nave and chancel are from the 13th c. The tower and vestry come from ca. 1500. Inside, there are 18th c. paintings and sculptures, a Classicist style font from the turn of the 19th c., early 16th c. tombstones and a copy of the image of Our Lady of Czestochowa imported in 1945 by repatriates from Dolina. Currently, the church has the rank of a shrine.
Monastery and hospital of the Sisters of Christ the Good Shepherd
ul. Dąbrowskiego 8