The church of St. Mary Magdalene is from 1488. It was built in place of an earlier one mentioned in a 1426 source. In 1611, it was expanded. In 1746, the Gothic building received the square, Baroque tower covered with a dome, and the stone portal. The interior is covered with a Gothic cross vault ceiling with carved heads (in the nave). Among the Baroque equipment, note the altar of painted wood with statues of St. Peter and St. Paul, the pulpit with reliefs depicting Christ and Mary Magdalene, the organ, and other sculptures and paintings, along with the door to the porch of the vestry with a Rococo forged lock. From the Middle Ages, the Gothic font from 1500 has been preserved, with a wooden 19th-century lid.