Kąty Wrocławskie , ul. Władysława Sikorskiego
The statue of St. of Nepomuk was most probably erected in 1738 by Jan Henryk Kreiger, the commissioner of the Wrocław bishopric. It is a sculpture made of sandstone, standing on a granite square pedestal, with a semicircular alcove designed for a lamp. The sculpture is near the south-western part of the wall of the old cemetery by the parish church, and is surrounded by a low metal fence.
3:00 27.1 km
Medieval Tract – Gromnik LAG
2:00 13.6 km
Bicycle morning in the vicinity of Katy Wroclawskie
3:00 28.2 km
Cycling to Bystrzyca Valley