Kąty Wrocławskie , ul. ks. Jerzego Popiełuszki
The water tower is 30 m high. It was built in 1934 but was closed around 1960. In the past, it housed a pumping station and a water treatment plant. The tower is made of red bricks, and is supported by pillars made of reinforced concrete and arranged in a hexagon. Inside, there is a steel tank that can hold up to 150,000 litres of water.
3:00 28.2 km
Cycling to Bystrzyca Valley
2:00 13.6 km
Bicycle morning in the vicinity of Katy Wroclawskie
3:00 27.1 km
Medieval Tract – Gromnik LAG