The ruins of the 17th century Renaissance palace built here for the von Borschnitz family, and reconstructed in the 18th century. Until 1945, the palace belonged to the von Zierotin family. The building was erected on an artificial island surrounded by a moat. The four-sided building was surrounded by a courtyard with arcades. The courtyard entry is embellished with a portal dating to 1608, accessible by a stone bridge built over the moat. After WWII, the palace served as a storehouse for the local state agricultural collective. Neglected, it soon fell into ruin. Inside, there used to be a chapel. Part of its furnishings, such as the organ and the altar can be found in the St. Lawrence church in Prusy.
4:00 31.8 km
Bike tour around Niemcza