The first mention of the Gothic church of St. John the Baptist comes from 1335. Today's structure dates back to the 16th century when it was rebuilt, and repaired again in the 18th, 19th and the second part of the 20th century. The tower was added in 1593. The church has a single nave and faces east. It also houses a trilateral chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault. Inside, there is a Baroque pulpit from the 17th century and a late Renaissance altar from the beginning of the 18th.