The St. Anthony and Lawrence church was first mentioned in the second half of the 13th century. It was initially built in an early Gothic style and then rebuilt in 1579 in a Renaissance style. In the mid-18th century, it was redecorated in the Baroque style. The Gothic portals from the 14th and 15th centuries, as well as the Gothic door from 1519, have survived from the original church. The other historic door dates from the 18th century. There are many Baroque elements inside the church, for example, the polychrome ceiling from the turn of the 18th century, a pipe organ casing from the 17th century, and the high altar and pulpit from the 18th century. The church walls contain Renaissance, Baroque and Classical tombstones.