St. Mary of the Nativity and St. Wolfgang church in Borów

Borów
The first mention of the church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and St. Wolfgang in Borów comes from 1202. Its present form is a result of a rebuilding that took place in the second part of the 17th century. This east-facing church is made out of stone and has a single nave covered with a barrel vault. The church chapels are decorated with 16th century stucco ornaments. The Baroque elements of the church come from the 18th century.

Nearby places

18th century palace

Borów

19th century palace

Brzezica

Palace/Manor house

Mańczyce

Nearby trips