St. Joseph the Betrothed of the Blessed Virgin Mary church in Cierpice

Cierpice
The church in Cierpice was first mentioned in 1335. The present Church of St. Joseph the Husband of the Blessed Virgin Mary was built in the 15th century. It was reconstructed in 1801 after a fire. It has one nave, faces east, and has a rectangular chancel. The pride of the church is the Baroque baptismal font. One may find Renaissance tombstones from the 16th and 17th centuries set in the church's wall.

Nearby places

Church in Przeworno

Przeworno

Palace in Przeworno

Przeworno

17th century palace

Konary

Nearby trips