Church in Dankowice

Dankowice
The church was built in 1718-1719. Despite the reconstruction conducted in the 2nd part of the 19th century, the building has not lost its Baroque form. It is a single nave church with a narrowed chancel. The nave is covered with a flattened barrel vault. Also of particular interest is a wooden music gallery supported by posts. Inside, one may also find Baroque statues of St. Joachim and St. Anne, dating from the 18th century, a wooden 19th century pulpit ornamented with reliefs of the four Evangelists and a 19th century painting of St. Joseph the Betrothed which adorns the high altar.

Nearby places

Cross in Dankowice

Dankowice

Palace in Komorowice

Komorowice

Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Biały Kościół

Biały Kościół

Nearby trips