The church of the Virgin Mary Queen of Poland was built in the 15th century. Its present form is the result of two reconstructions. The first one took place in the second half of the 16th century and the second one occured in 1881. Until the end of WWII it served as a Protestant church. It is a brick building erected on a stone underpinning and covered with a gable roof.