The first mention of a church of St. Michael the Archangel in Jaworów dates to 1376. The present building was erected in 1500 by Henry of Nysa. The reconstruction of 1860 did not change its initial form. It is a single nave, east-facing church with a chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault and ornamented trusses. The late Baroque elements inside the church date from the 18th century.