St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów

Kłosów
St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów was built in the 15th century and reconstructed in 1845, which is precisely the date put on the coat of arms set on the top of the tower. The church faces east and has a single nave and a square chancel. It was extended with the addition of a porch on the south side. By the church gate, there is a cross planted there in the 19th century.

Nearby places

St. Michael the Archangel church in Jaworowo

Jaworów

St. Barbara church in Częstocice

Częstocice

Stone in Częstocice

Sadków

Nearby trips