The first church in Nowolesie was erected in 1368. Until 1810, it belonged to the Cistercians of Henryków. The present Neo-Romanesque church was built in 1867. It houses the painting of Our Lady of the Rosary which is considered miraculous. It was enthroned by Bolesław Kominek, the archbishop of Wrocław, in 1957. Thereafter, the church has been operating as a shrine.
3:00 h 26.7 km
In the footsteps of history - museums of Gromnik LAG
2:00 h 15.2 km
Overlooking the quarries
3:30 h 27.4 km
Monuments and nature of Wzgórza Strzelińskie