The church of St. Lawrence was mentioned as early as 1318. The present building was erected by the end of the 13th century and vaulted in 1497. The south nave was added in 1612. The church was renovated in the 19th century and repaired in 1969. It has two naves, faces east, is made of stone, and is buttressed. There is a tower planted on the western side. The northern part, including the chancel, was built in a square shape and covered with a cross-ribbed vault. The building is embellished with an early-Gothic portal and a double-spanned stellar vault in one nave. The furnishings inside are Renaisance and Baroque, dating from the 17th century and the first part of the 18th. The pipe organs and the altar were initially located in the chapel of the Renaissance palace in Prusy.
4:00 31.8 km
Bike tour around Niemcza