St. Anthony Church in Siemisławice

Siemisławice
The church of St. Anthony was first mentioned in 1335. The present building was erected in 1729-1734 in the Baroque style. It is a single nave church with a narrower chancel, a barrel vault and a small tower. The surviving Baroque interior dates from the period when the church was built. Inside, one may find an interesting wooden figure of the Holy Trinity on the high altar, and a pulpit dating from 1746. The church was initially an Evangelical one, but today it operates as a Roman Catholic filial church.

Nearby places

Renaissance manor house

Siemisławice

Church in Przeworno

Przeworno

Palace in Przeworno

Przeworno

Nearby trips