The St. Gotthard church dates from the 12th or 13th century. Originally a rotunda, in later years it was subject to expansion in the Gothic style. The apse was demolished, additional naves were built on the east side, and what was left from the rotunda was raised to serve as a bell tower. On its south side, a stone Romanesque portal has been preserved, along with epitaphs from the 18th century on the facades. From 1534 to the end of World War II, this was a Protestant church, although for over a decade at the turn of the 18th century it belonged to the Augustinian Order. After 1945 the church was unused, until it was recently renovated. Now it is a filial Roman Catholic church.