The parish church in Wiązów was mentioned as early as 1285. It was destroyed during the Hussite wars. Its present shape comes from the second half of the 15th century. In 1666, the church had four altars - the high one, of the Cross, St. Mary's and St. Valentine's. At the beginning of the 18th century, it was rebuilt in Baroque style. In 1707, a new font was added, and in 1719 the present high altar was built. In the years 1914-1917, the church was renovated. The stone building is Gothic in style and faces east. It has a single nave, is buttressed, and has a two-span chancel. The numerous surrounding buildings are also interesting. The roof is triple gabled and covered in tile and sheet metal. On the west side, adjacent to the church, there is a six-storey, square tower, with a cross on top. The interior is mainly Baroque from the 18th century.