The Church of the Exaltation of the Cross was built in 1867 as a burial chapel by Countess Carolina von Wimmersberg from the von Mettich and Mohr house. It is situated on a hill called Holy (Święta Góra) or Butter Hill (Maślana Góra), originally a part of the palace park. Probably designed by Karl Lüdecke in the Neo-Gothic style, it is a 5-nave buttressed building with an elongated chancel and almost square nave. Next to the church, a building connected by a gallery was raised. The Sisters of Charity of Nyssa occupied it, and in later times it served as a clergy house. Inside there are twenty original epitaphed boards from the 16th and 17th centuries, polychromed again in the 19th century. The church can be visited by calling the phone number indicated on the front door.