Former mill complex

Strzelin , ul. Brzegowa 2
During archaeological works carried out due to the renovation of the bridge on Młynówka it was discovered that the mill could have been older than the town itself. The present mill dates from 1864, and it served its function until the 1950s. It is a magnificent Gothic Revival house decorated with elements of English neo-Gothicism (known e.g. from the Wroclaw main railway station), such as pinnacles adorning the top of the corners of the building. Today, it is a furniture store.

Nearby places

Ruins of local brewery

Strzelin

The St. John Hospital Chapel in Strzelin

Strzelin

Fragments of medieval fortifications an gunpowder tower

Strzelin

Nearby trips