The remains of a brewery built in 1880. The ruined building gives the idea of the beauty of the old industrial buildings. Note the architectural details, such as the malt house chimney with a decorated cowl, and clinker cornices on industrial buildings. An interesting construction located in the premises is the Gunpowder Tower (accessible from the direction of ul. Kościelna). It is the only remnant of the medieval city walls of Strzelin. The brewery belonged to Robert Jaeckel. In 1928, the Berlin Shultheiss company took it over, to close it in 1936. After World War II, some of the rooms were used for storage, but since then the object has been falling into disrepair.