The Manor House in Dobrocin was already there in the 16th c. The present palace is the result of its expansion in 1899. The reconstruction of the old building was made at the request of the imperial counsel Kuno von Portatius. The north-eastern part of the palace is a reminder of the old manor, but individual structures referring to the Gothic style were added. This can be seen especially in the interior, where we neo-Gothic woodwork. In the large ballroom, there is a fireplace with the carved coat of arms of the family von Portatius. The palace is surrounded by a late 19th c. park with a pond, a 19th-c. chapel and family cemetery, also from the late 19th c.