The late 18th century palace was built as a classicist residence, surrounded by a park founded in the 19th century. In 1830, it was completely rebuilt, and in the 1920s - expanded. The palace belonged to the family von Websky. After WWII it came into the hands of the National Centre of Animal Husbandry in Łagiewniki. The company located its offices and staff housing here. This saved the palace from falling into ruin. In 1972, a complete restoration was performed. Today the property is privately owned and is not open to the public.