The first mansion in Tworzyjanów was probably built in the 16th century and rebuilt in the late 19th century. It is a two-storey T-shaped building with a cellar. The palace used to be surrounded by farm buildings, forming a rectangular courtyard. The owners of the first residence was the family von Gollhom, then replaced by Count Heinrich Hoslingen von Schikfuss. In 1884, a landscape pars was established around the palace. Many of the historic trees have survived to this day, the oldest reaching the age of 200 years.
6:00 h 66.2 km
The route of penitential crosses - Ślężanie LAG
5:00 h 37.7 km
The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif