Borzygniew , ul. Główna
The first mention of a church in Borzygniewie is found in a 1262 source. The present structure is from the 15th century, when the original late Romanesque church was refurbished in the Gothic style. The vestibule is a remnant of a tower which was demolished in the 19th century. The present octagonal tower dates from 1910. It is a single-nave building, with a flat ceiling and a chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault. In the eastern wall of the chancel , we wil find 15th-century sacra. The Baroque interior of the church (altars, pulpit) comes from ca. 1700. The 15th century Gothic sculptures of Madonna and St. Sebastian have survived as well. There is also a stone baptismal font and Schindler family tombstones from the 16th century. Next to the church there is a mortuary chapel of ca. 1900 AD and a Catholic cemetery from the 15th century.