The parish church of Immaculate Conception in Niemcza was built in 1295-1299. In the mid-19th century, it was destroyed by fire. The current neo-Romanesque building dates from 1864-1865. The interior is covered by a beam ceiling. It contains wooden galleries, three Baroque altars from the 18th century, and a pulpit. The side altars and the neo-Gothic font are from the 19th century. The church in Niemcza, from 1530, until the end of World War II was a Protestant church. In 1947, it passed into the hands of Catholics becoming a parish church. In the years 1969-1975 the church was renovated. Electric heating was installed, the organ was renovated and a new floor was made, the entire interior refreshed and a bell mounted.