Wojsławice Arboretum

Niemcza , Wojsławice 2
+48 71 322 59 57
The Wojsławice Arboretum has since 1988 served as a branch of the Botanical Garden of the University of Wrocław. The garden covers an area of 62 ha, including a historic park and a orchard with old varieties of cherry trees. More than 8,000 species and varieties of plants are found here, including 3,500 perennials. Some of them are included in the National Collection, e.g. rhododendrons of the historic Sorbian variety, the so-called. Seidel varieties, as well as the lilly and boxwood varieties. The Arboretum was founded in 1811, by the owners of the village from the von Prittwitz and von Aulock familites, who first acclimated the trees, mainly brought from North America. The present shape of the garden was given to it by the next owner, Fritz von Oheimb, who rebuilt the park in 1880.

Nearby places

Common ash

Księginice Wielkie

Sycamore maple

Księginice Wielkie

Horse chestnut

Księginice Wielkie

Nearby trips