Palace in Krzyżowice

Krzyżowice , ul. Główna 2
The history of the palace dates back to the 18th century. It was rebuilt in 1845 and 1891. It is made of brick, U-shaped, with Neo-Baroque wings and body, and a neo-Gothic tower from 1854. The building has two storeys and gable roofs. Inside, note the preserved rooms with stucco decorations on the ceilings and famous Dutch Delft tiles on the walls of the former dining room. Next to the palace a farm complex is situated, with a two-storey granary from 1825, and a park where a mortuary chapel of 1857 has survived. Today, the palace houses the District School No. 1.

Nearby places

18th century palace

Królikowice

19th century palace

Pustków Żurawski

17th century palace

Biskupice Podgórne

Nearby trips