Originally a Renaissance manor house dating from the late 16th century, it was expanded in 1740-1750, in the 1860s, and the 1920s. It is a two-storey building with a mansard roof. The entrance is framed with a sandstone portal, supporting a stone balcony. Since 1948, the palace houses a primary school. Behind, there extends a partially preserved park with interesting specimens of trees.