The classicist palace was built in the years 1801-1811 for Count Gottlob Sigismund von Zedlit-Leipe, the Prussian court chamberlain, who was the owner of property in Mirosławiczki until 1812. The building was remodeled in the years 1911-1913. It is a two-storey building with a hipped roof and a pitched roof belvedere. On the front façade there is a central projection with an arcade with two Doric columns. On the first floor, on both sides of the entrance, we find decorative panels with reliefs of griffins. The facades are decorated with mythological themes.