Mortuary Chapels in Ręków

Ręków
The two chapels were erected mortuary chapels on tombs, designed by architect Carl Lüdecke. The north one was built in 1869 for the family von Mutius, and the south one is the tomb of the Harrach Counts from approx. 1873.

Nearby places

Penitential cross

Damianowice

Penitential cross

ul.Centralna
Stary Zamek

Church in Stary Zamek

ul.Centralna 8
Stary Zamek

Nearby trips