The Renaissance manor house was built in 1546 by Nickel von Gellhorn. Over the centuries, it was rebuilt and renovated several times, including at the beginning of the 18th century. and in 1844. The building is brick, built on a rectangular plan, on a high stone foundation, two storey high, with a hipped roof. It is surrounded by a moat fed with water from a nearby pond. The Renaissance portal is accessible via a stone two-arch bridge from the 18th century. Inside, there is a noteworthy Baroque ceiling polychrome, dating from 1720-1730, a Baroque style stove and a Renaissance style fireplace from the 17th century. Today, the manor is privately owned, and is under renovation. A hotel is planned here.