Maniów Wielki , ul. Okulicka
The first mention of the church in Maniów Wielki comes from 1355. The current structure was erected at the turn of the 15th century. In the 17th century, it was reconstructed. The church, in its current form, has one nave, a rectangular chancel and a square tower on the west, which was added in the 19th century. In the cemetery wall, there are tombstones of former inhabitants of the village.