Train station Mościsko

Mościsko , ul. Kolejowa 29
The station was built in 1855 and was initially called Faubreck. The station was made of red brick in a style that is typical for this sort of building. Just after the war the station was given a Polish name, Omyśl, and in 1947 was renamed Mościsko Dzierżoniowskie.

Nearby places

The Church of St. John the Baptist in Mościsko

ul. Pocztowa 4
Mościsko

Penitential cross Mościsko

Mościsko

Palace and park in Nowizna

Nowizna

Nearby trips