expand collapse Search criteria

Artistic Weaving Workshop Sobótka

ul. Chopina 25, Sobótka
+48 665728776

The Pracownia Tkactwa Artystycznego (Artistic Weaving Workshop) was created in 1981 by Alina Domańska - a graduate of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, and...

Sweet Atelier gingerbread

ul.Sobócka 7, Maniów Wielki, Maniów Wielki

Woodworking – Norbert Ferster Śmiałowice

Śmiałowice, Śmiałowice
+48 537 099 863

Here in Śmiałowice lives Norbert Ferster, an artist specializing in woodworking.

Wooden warriors Niemcza


The wooden sculptures on the market square depict early medieval warriors. They were created by a local self-taught sculptor. They are a reminder of the events of 1017 AD, when the inhabitants of...

Watercolors of Władysław Dzielnicki Sobótka

ul. Chopina 29, Sobótka
+48 71 390 33 28.

Władyslaw Dzielnicki is a local painter using a variety of techniques, but his most prized works are watercolors depicting the landscapes of the Ślęża region. The artist has also provided tuition...

Water tower

ul. ks. Jerzego Popiełuszki, Kąty Wrocławskie

The water tower is 30 m high. It was built in 1934 but was closed around 1960. In the past, it housed a pumping station and a water treatment plant. The tower is made of red bricks, and is supported...

Villa, seat of District Office

ul. Kolejowa 6, Żórawina

The villa, which formerly housed a communal cooperative, today is the home of the local District Office.

Vantage point on Mt. Wieżyca


The vantage point on the top of Wieżyca (415 m) was built between 1905 and 1907. It is one of the 240 'Bismarck towers'. It is a massive structure with a height of 15 m, composed of fine-grained...

Treasures of the Kobierzyce region

Al. Pałacowa 1, Kobierzyce

The Municipal Office located in the palace in Kobierzyce hosts an exhibition showing the finds discovered during the construction of a bypass motorway near Domasław. More than 100 cremation burials...

Train station Mościsko

ul. Kolejowa 29, Mościsko

The station was built in 1855 and was initially called Faubreck. The station was made of red brick in a style that is typical for this sort of building. Just after the war the station was given a...