Local products

"Instytut Piękna"

Kobierzyce

The company started under the Local Development Strategy Implementation of the RDP 2007-2013 Leader.

Communal Cultural and Sports Center

ul. Ludowa 7, Kobierzyce
+48 71 311 12 00, +48 71 311 18 52

The Center in Kobierzyce is dedicated to promoting culture and sports in the community. It hosts many cultural events, such as "Kobierzycki Arlekin" (annual festival of Lower Silesia's amateur...

"Slow food Bistro"

ul. Wrocławska 7, Bielany Wrocławskie
+48 71 7218555

The restaurant is housed in a stylish building in the main street of Bielany Wrocławskie. The owners rely on seasonal, natural products to cook their sophisticaded dishes. On site, cooking workshops...

"Agrar Magnice – Szparaga"

ul. św. Józefa 15, Magnice
+48 71 3119969

The asparagus from Magnice has become a local specialty. During the season, you can purchase the vegetable in-house or at markets and fairs featuring regional cuisine, such as the Wrocław culinary...

Outside gym

Galowice

An outdoor gym.

Church of St. Hedwig in Węgry

Węgry

The parish church of St. Hedwig was built probably in the first half of the 14th c. The building has a single nave and is made of brick with the addition of granite blocks. Originally, there were two...

Church of St. Catherine in Przecławice

Przecławice

The church of St. Catherine was mentioned as early as 1353. The current late-Gothic structure was established at the beginning of the 16th c. In the 17th c., it was reconstructed. A defensive wall...

Church of the Exaltation of the Cross in Jaksonów

Jaksonów

The first mention of the church in Jaksonów comes from 1299. The present church was built in the 1st half of the 15th century and rebuilt in the years 1600-1603. Further modernization took place in...

Church of the Assumption in Wilczków

Wilczków

The late-Gothic church of the Assumption was built in the 14th century. Over the ages, it was alternately a Protestant or a Catholic church. During WWII, the tower and roof were destroyed and rebuilt...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Turów

Turów

The branch church of the Birth of the Virgin Mary was mentioned already in the 2nd half of the 13th century. The current Gothic building dates from ca. 1500. It was rebuilt in the early 17th c., and...