Local products

Church of St. John of Nepomuk in Wojtkowice

Wojtkowice

The church of St. John of Nepomuk was built in 1569, in place of the former one, mentioned as early as 1353. This Gothic-Renaissance building has one nave and a square chancel. The Renaissance portal...

Church of the Assumption in Zachowice

Zachowice

The Gothic church of the Assumption was built in 1514, at the site of an earlier one, mentioned as early as 1217. It is not known when the first church was built. The extremely thick walls of the...

Regional History Chamber

Rynek 2, Kąty Wrocławskie
+48 605066481

The Regional History Chamber was created thanks to the efforts of the Association of the Lovers of the Kąty Region and is located on the first floor of the former Evangelical church. It exhibits...

Church of the Exaltation of the Cross in Sośnica

Sośnica

The Romanesque church was built in the late 13th century. The chancel survived from that period, and the nave was rebuilt in 1487 in Gothic style. At the beginning of the 16th c., the tower was added...

Church of St. Albert Chmielowski in Sadowice

Sadowice

A small, modern church.

Church of the Holy Trinity in Małkowice

ul. Szkolna 5, Małkowice

The first mention of a parish in Małkowice comes from 1287. The construction of the Gothic church began in the second half of the 14th century and was completed in the first half of the 15th. In...

Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Bogdaszowice

Bogdaszowice

The Gothic branch church dating from the 14th century was enlarged in the 16th c. During the Reformation, it served as an Evangelical church, and after 1654 it was returned to the Catholics. It is a...

Church of St. Mary Magdalene in Skałka

Skałka

The church of St. Mary Magdalene is from 1488. It was built in place of an earlier one mentioned in a 1426 source. In 1611, it was expanded. In 1746, the Gothic building received the square, Baroque...

Church of the Nativityof the Virgin Mary in Smolec

ul. Kościelna 4, Smolec

The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of...

Church of St. Hedwig in Sadków

ul. Kościelna, Sadków

The first mention of a church of St. Hedwig is from 1316. Today, the building is believed to date from the first half of the 17th century. It is a one-nave church, oriented, with a triangular...