Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Former cemetery for the poor

ul. 1 Maja, Kąty Wrocławskie

On the site there used to be a cemetery for the poor, called Armen Kirchhof. It was located behind the city walls, on the side of Brama Świdnicka. Poor people who, due to their social status, were...

Former castle and brewery

ul. Zwycięstwa 23, Kąty Wrocławskie

A fortified town guarding the Bystrzyca river crossing existed here as early as in 1293, even before Kąty gained the legal status of a town. During the fire of 1624, the castle burned down completely...

Evangelical cemetery

ul. Zwycięstwa, Kąty Wrocławskie

The Evangelical cemetery was founded in the first half of the 16th century when the Protestant church was forming in Kąty. Today, we only know that it was located partly on the present cemetery of...

Defensive manor Mietków

ul. Parkowa , Mietków

Originally, in the Middle Ages, at the site of the palace there was a defensive tower, which was rebuilt as a defensive manor in the 18th century. Later, in 1855, it was transformed into a a...

Children's Home

1 Maja 43, Kąty Wrocławskie

The building was erected to host an orphanage, founded by the German Association of Combatants in 1892, for Catholic children from the eastern federal states of Germany. Originally, there were three...

Baroque gate

ul. Leśna 5, Galowice

The Baroque entrance gate to the grange in Galowice comes from the beginning of the 18th century. It leads to the courtyard in front of the Eclectic palace and the restored half-timbered granary. In...

A Baroque house

Kamionna 13, Kamionna

The oldest house in the village was built in the early 18th century in the Baroque style. It is a one-storey building in the shape of a rectangle, with a usable attic, and a gable roof, with the...