Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Shrine of Our Lady of Grace with Child in Kiełczyn

Kiełczyn
+48 74 831 41 66

The church was built during the 14th and 15th c. (the parish was established here in the 13th c.). Today, it is the Shrine of Our Lady of Grace. The church bears the features of the Gothic style with...

shrine

Tąpadła

Rynek 26 tenement

Rynek 26, Kąty Wrocławskie

The house number 26 is one of the most interesting features of Kąty's town square. The three-storey Neo-Renaissance building was erected in 1899 and clearly dominates the view. The mansard roof,...

Ruins of local brewery

Strzelin

The remains of a brewery built in 1880. The ruined building gives the idea of the beauty of the old industrial buildings. Note the architectural details, such as the malt house chimney with a...

Ruins of a seventeenth century palace

Jagielno

This picturesque ruin is all that remains of a palace that was built here in the 17th century. At the beginning of the 20th century, the estate was thoroughly reconstructed and changed into a then...

Ruins of a Renaissance palace

Prusy

The ruins of the 17th century Renaissance palace built here for the von Borschnitz family, and reconstructed in the 18th century. Until 1945, the palace belonged to the von Zierotin family. The...

Ruins of a fortified manor house

Nieszkowice

The ruins of a Renaissance fortified manor house built in the 16th century on the site of a mid-14th century residential tower (which is incorporated into the left wing of the house). The building...

Rotunda for tournaments Ostroszowice

ul. Jodłownicka, Ostroszowice

This mysterious structure was erected in 1600. It was built on a circular plan and is composed of two walls, an inner and an outer one. The rotunda was a place where the Ringenstelen tournaments used...

Richthofen family motruary chapel in Piotrówek

Piotrówek

The structure, which today serves as an affiliated church, was built in 1903 as a Richthofen family motruary chapel on a hill near the palace. It is a neoclassical building. The tympanum (decorated...

Renaissance manor house

Siemisławice

The first Gothic castle was built here in ca. 1445. In 1609, a renaissance manor house was built on its site. The estate, which belonged to the von Czirn family, has a rectangular plan. From the...