Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Kotowice

ul. Główna 15, Kotowice

The parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Kotowice was originally a fire station, rebuilt in 1939-1940. The main altar includes a painted image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, founded by the...

Church of the Nativityof the Virgin Mary in Smolec

ul. Kościelna 4, Smolec

The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Turów

Turów

The branch church of the Birth of the Virgin Mary was mentioned already in the 2nd half of the 13th century. The current Gothic building dates from ca. 1500. It was rebuilt in the early 17th c., and...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Sarby

Sarby

The present church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, originally Evangelical, was built in 1884 in neo-Gothic style on the site of a previous one. The church was mentioned as early as 1550. After...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Kuropatnik

Kuropatnik

The church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary was built in 1932 and renovated in 2000. One should pay particular attention to the modernist church tower.

Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in Siechnice

ul. Kościelna 3, Siechnice

The parish church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary was designed by Tadeusz Szukała and built in the 1970s. The interior is arranged amphitheatrically, with the choir unusually placed at the front. The...

Church of the Immaculate Conception in Niemcza

Niemcza

The parish church of Immaculate Conception in Niemcza was built in 1295-1299. In the mid-19th century, it was destroyed by fire. The current neo-Romanesque building dates from 1864-1865. The interior...

Church of the Holy Trinity in Małkowice

ul. Szkolna 5, Małkowice

The first mention of a parish in Małkowice comes from 1287. The construction of the Gothic church began in the second half of the 14th century and was completed in the first half of the 15th. In...

Church of the Exaltation of the Cross in Żelowice

Żelowice

The Church of the Exaltation of the Cross was built in 1867 as a burial chapel by Countess Carolina von Wimmersberg from the von Mettich and Mohr house. It is situated on a hill called Holy (Święta...

Church of the Exaltation of the Cross in Strzelin

Strzelin

The church of the Exaltation of the Cross was built in the 15th century next to the Poor Clares' monastery, which operated in Strzelin from the end of the 13th century. In 1540, the last nuns left...