Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Church of St. Simon and Thaddeus in Nowa Wieś Kącka

Nowa Wieś Kącka

The first mention of a church of St. Simon and St. Thaddeus comes from 1318. The church was built in 1858, on the site of an earlier, neo-Romanesque one. The pride of the church is a square tower...

Church of St. Philomena in Gniechowice

ul. Kątecka 53, Gniechowice

The church of St. Philomena was built in the 15th century. The Gothic structure was rebuilt between 1853-1854 in neo-Gothic style. Inside, we find Baroque furnishings, including the side altar of St....

Church of St. Peter and St. Paul the Apostles in Kąty Wrocławskie

ul. Kościelna 2, Kąty Wrocławskie

The first mention of a church in Kąty comes from 1301, but it is not known exactly when the first one was built here. The current late Gothic church comes from ca. 1500 and has retained its simple...

Church of st. Nicolaus in Pełcznica

Pełcznica

The Gothic church of St. Nicholas was built in the 15th century and expanded in 1750 in Baroque style. It is a single nave brick church with a tower covered by a mansard roof. A stone portal leads...

Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Bogdaszowice

Bogdaszowice

The Gothic branch church dating from the 14th century was enlarged in the 16th c. During the Reformation, it served as an Evangelical church, and after 1654 it was returned to the Catholics. It is a...

Church of St. Mary of the Rosary in Radwanice

ul. Kościelna 8, Radwanice

The parish church of Our Lady of the Rosary, designed by Erich Grau, emerged in 1939 as a Protestant church. It is a rectangular brick structure with a hipped roof covered with tiles. In the...

Church of St. Mary Magdalene in Skałka

Skałka

The church of St. Mary Magdalene is from 1488. It was built in place of an earlier one mentioned in a 1426 source. In 1611, it was expanded. In 1746, the Gothic building received the square, Baroque...

Church of St. Joseph the Betrothed of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Żórawina

Żórawina

The church of St. Joseph was built in 1913 and was a Protestant church. The side buildings served as the rectory and parish halls constituting a typical Protestant church complex. After WWII, it was...

Church of St. John of Nepomuk in Wojtkowice

Wojtkowice

The church of St. John of Nepomuk was built in 1569, in place of the former one, mentioned as early as 1353. This Gothic-Renaissance building has one nave and a square chancel. The Renaissance portal...

Church of St. James in Sobótka

ul. Św. Jakuba 10, Sobótka
71 316-21-61

The first mention of the church of St. James comes from 1250, but according to tradition, in Sobotka, a church founded by Peter Wlast was built already in 1155. In 1500, the temple was converted into...