Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Church of St. Hedwig in Węgry

Węgry

The parish church of St. Hedwig was built probably in the first half of the 14th c. The building has a single nave and is made of brick with the addition of granite blocks. Originally, there were two...

Church of St. Hedwig in Sadków

ul. Kościelna, Sadków

The first mention of a church of St. Hedwig is from 1316. Today, the building is believed to date from the first half of the 17th century. It is a one-nave church, oriented, with a triangular...

Church of St. Francis of Assisi in Sulimów

ul. Kochanowskiego , Sulimów

The church of St. Francis of Assisi was built between 1805 and 1806 as a Protestant one. The construction was initiated by the then owner of the village of Schwarz, following the design by architect...

Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria in Święta Katarzyna

ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 21, Święta Katarzyna

The church of St. Catherine of Alexandria comes from the 13th century. It was rebuilt several times. In the first half of the 18th c., the chancel was lengthened and a private lobby was added above...

Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria in Piława Dolna

Piława Dolna

Built in 1882, until the end of World War II it was a Protestant church, and since 1947 it has been Roman Catholic. It is constructed of clinker brick and bears the characteristics of the Gothic...

Church of St. Catherine in Przecławice

Przecławice

The church of St. Catherine was mentioned as early as 1353. The current late-Gothic structure was established at the beginning of the 16th c. In the 17th c., it was reconstructed. A defensive wall...

Church of St. Casimirus in Wilczkowice

Wilczkowice

The church is first mentioned in a 1296 source. The tower was added in the 15th century, and in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, the whole was restored. After World War II the church was rebuilt...

Church of St. Anthony and St. Matthew in Glinica

Glinica

Church of St. Anthony and Matthias was built in 1739. It is a one-nave church with a narrower chancel and tower covered with an onion dome. The interior is Baroque with furnishings from the 2nd half...

Church of St. Anne in Sobótka

ul.Świdnicka, Sobótka
sobotka@archidiecezja.wroc.pl

Since the 13th century, the town of Sobótka was a place of pilgrimage to the miraculous figure of St. Anne, brought over in the 12th century from Kievan Rus by a princess, wife of Peter Wlast. Then a...

Church of St. Andrzej Bobola in Zarzyca

Zarzyca

The filial church of St. Andrzej Bobola was built in 1612 and rebuilt in the 18th century. The large stone building faces east and has a rectangular chancel. The roof is steep and covered with...