Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Church of St. Albert Chmielowski in Sadowice

Sadowice

A small, modern church.

Church of St. Adalbert in Niemcza

Niemcza

One legend says that the church was founded by St. Adalbert himself, another that it was built on the spot where the cortege carrying the remains of the martyr from Gniezno to Prague in 1039 AD...

Church of Our Lady the Queen of Poland in Gułów

Gułów

The church of the Virgin Mary Queen of Poland was built in the 15th century. Its present form is the result of two reconstructions. The first one took place in the second half of the 16th century and...

Church of Our Lady of the Scapular in Żeleźnik

Żeleźnik

The filial church of Our Lady of the Scapular was first mentioned in 1377. From the 16th century to 1945 it was Protestant, except from 1701 to 1707, when it was a Catholic church. The building had...

Church of Our Lady of Loreto in Wawrzyszów

Wawrzyszów

The church of Our Lady of Loreto dates from the 16th century. It was originally a Protestant one and after 1945 it was taken over by the Catholics displaced from eastern Polish territories. In 1817...

Church of Our Lady of Częstochowa in Łagiewniki

Łagiewniki

An auxiliary church of Our Lady of Czestochowa in Łagiewniki is a former Protestant one. The first mention of the church comes from the 15th century. It is a brick building, built on rectangular plan...

Church of Our Lady of Częstochowa in Witowice

Witowice

First mention of the Witowice church was made on 12 February 1297 and probably relates to the wooden church which originally stood here. In the time of the construction of the present church, it was...

Church of Corpus Christi and Our Lady of Czestochowa in Wierzbice

pl. Bożego Ciała 1, Wierzbice

The Gothic parish church of Corpus Christi and Our Lady of Czestochowa comes from the 15th century. It is an oriented, brick, single-nave structure. The chancel is built on a square plan, buttressed,...

Church in Wiązów

Wiązów

The parish church in Wiązów was mentioned as early as 1285. It was destroyed during the Hussite wars. Its present shape comes from the second half of the 15th century. In 1666, the church had four...

Church in Stary Zamek

ul.Centralna 8, Stary Zamek
71/316-27-89

Built of broken stone, the Romanesque church of St. Stanislaus comes from the 2nd half of the 13th century. The authentic Romanesque chancel, nave and sacristy are combined with a Gothic tower on the...