Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Konary palace

Konary 15, Konary
+48 797601360

Konary palace is a historic complex built in 1763 and enclosed by a beautiful park. The palace offers three ballrooms, a conference room, a luxurious double suite and 27 comfortable guest rooms that...

Industrial architecture of the Czechnica power plant

ul. Fabryczna , Siechnice

It is said that this is one of Poland's most beautiful examples of industrial architecture. If you stop to see the buildings of the CHP, you should also pay attention to the modernist housing project...

Educational homestead Ostoja Nad Młynówką

Mościsko 16, Mościsko
783 111 853

   "OSTOJA NAD MŁYNÓWKĄ is a rural farm from the late nineteenth century, located in Moscisko at Wierzbowa 16. It serves as an educational homestead, where activities dedicated...

Eclectic palace in Borek Strzeliński

Borek Strzeliński

The palace was built in 1858 in an eclectic style. It combines the features of various architectural styles, such as Classical, Neo-Gothic and neo-Renaissance styles. The two-storey building has a...

Cross in Dankowice

Dankowice

The penitential cross made of granite is standing by the road. Its left arm has been broken off, yet the engraved sword, i.e. the murder weapon, has survived. The cross was produced between the 14th...

Classical palace

Krzepice

The Classicist complex emerged in the first half of the 19th century. It was rebuilt at the beginning of the 20th century, and then renovated in 1960 due to the damages it suffered at the end of...

Church of the Holy Trinity in Żórawina

Żórawina

The church of the Holy Trinity in Żórawina is the only Gothic-Mannerist fortified church in Lower Silesia. Built in the 14th century, it is a rectangular structure of brick and broken granite. It was...

Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Tyniec nad Ślęzą

ul. Szkolna 8, Tyniec nad Ślęzą

The church of St. Michael the Archangel was mentioned as early as 1189. The present Romanesque church was built in mid-13th century, and the tower was added in the 15th. The church was rebuilt in...