Places

expand collapse Search criteria


St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów

Kłosów

St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów was built in the 15th century and reconstructed in 1845, which is precisely the date put on the coat of arms set on the top of the tower. The church faces east and has a...

St. Hedwig's church in Dobroszów

Dobroszów

The Baroque St. Hedwig's church was built ca. 1750 on the site of a previous church, which was already mentioned as early as in 1334. It is a single nave building with a semicircular chancel. The...

St. Francis of Assisi church in Jutrzyna

Jutrzyna

The first mention of the St. Francis of Assisi church dates from 1335. From the original church has survived, among things, a Gothic chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault and an early Gothic...

St. Florian Church in Stary Wiązów

Stary Wiązów

The St. Florian filial church was already mentioned as a chapel in 1227. The present building was built in the 15th century in the Gothic style. In 1712, it was rebuilt in the Baroque style and was...

St. Barbara church in Częstocice

Częstocice

The first mention of the church of St. Barbara in Częstocice comes from 1334. The present Baroque building dates from 1609. It is a single-nave church with a barrel vault and a tower on the western...

St. Anthony of Padua church in Jegłowa

Jegłowa

The St. Anthony of Padua church was built in 1888, though its history dates back to the medieval times. Most probably, the first church was built here in the 15th century. It is generally accepted...

St. Anthony Church in Siemisławice

Siemisławice

The church of St. Anthony was first mentioned in 1335. The present building was erected in 1729-1734 in the Baroque style. It is a single nave church with a narrower chancel, a barrel vault and a...

St. Anthony and Lawrence church in Borek Strzeliński

Borek Strzeliński

The St. Anthony and Lawrence church was first mentioned in the second half of the 13th century. It was initially built in an early Gothic style and then rebuilt in 1579 in a Renaissance style. In the...

St. Adalbert's church in Domasław

ul. Wrocławska 34 b, Domasław

The church of St. Adalbert was built in the 2nd half of the 14th century, on the site of a church mentioned in 1284. In the 16th c., it received a new nave and a tower. Destroyed by the war in 1945....

Solid Minerals exposition

ul. Kamienna 10, Strzelin
+48 71 3923016

A small, yet outstanding exhibition presents the abundance of the hills Wzgórza Strzelińskie and Wzgórza Lipowe rocks and minerals. It was jointly prepared by scientists from the University of...