Town hall

Kąty Wrocławskie , Rynek 1
The current town hall building was erected in the years 1876-1879. This Neo-Romanesque town hall built in a rectangular shape has an inner courtyard with a well. From the east, a 36 m Renaissance tower from 1613 is adjoined to the town hall building. The building is at its base a rectangle, but moving upwards, it turns into an octagon topped with a Baroque pyramid dome. The northern wall of the tower is decorated with the family crests of Wrocław's bishops dating from the 17th century. In the octagonal part, there is a clock and statues of four lions holding shields.

Nearby places

Market square, urban planning

Rynek
Kąty Wrocławskie

Former Evangelical church

Rynek 2
Kąty Wrocławskie

Regional History Chamber

Rynek 2
Kąty Wrocławskie

Nearby trips